• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Oh no, now I'm going to lie awake wondering whether the bed is keeping me awake.
    Infinite recursive descent, here we come

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah, you pretend to be cross, but your double exclamation marks reveal the secret excitement - nay, anticipation - you feel
      It's that obvious
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ah, you pretend to be cross, but your double exclamation marks reveal the secret excitement - nay, anticipation - you feel
        This reminds me, in an offhand way, of analysis of 14th century French poetry.

I'm glad I got into IT instead

Comment

Infinite recursive descent, here we come
          Or are we moving away from it, thereby approaching it?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            It's that obvious
            I can read you like a book, my dear... one of those large print books that are very easy to read... with pictures... or something...

Comment

I can read you like a book, my dear... one of those large print books that are very easy to read... with pictures... or something...
              Braille?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                Braille?
                Absolutely...

"Slowly he ran his fingers over her dimpled consonants... her subjunctives trembled as he tore away the flimsy endpapers..."

Back in 5

Comment

Absolutely...

"Slowly he ran his fingers over her dimpled consonants... her subjunctives trembled as he tore away the flimsy endpapers..."

Back in 5
                  Nutter!!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oops, just realised I'm still using work laptop... time to go...

Comment

Well, that was a good journey home

Comment

Working...
                      X