• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ... where nobody can hear you scream... for more...

Can you close the door on your way out
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Can you close the door on your way out
      Sorry, the drivel won.

Comment

So anyway, banks eh?

It's a case of 'hurry up and wait' all the time. You're sat there with half a spec, then suddenly it rushes through and the phone is going, and they are wondering where the test data is.

Gits.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
          Sorry, the drivel won.
          Fine, you can stand over there and operate the webcam... left a bit... a little more aperture...

Comment

Fine, you can stand over there and operate the webcam... left a bit... a little more aperture...
            You're so naughty!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I could go home and mess with the new bed. One of those comedy space foam things.

What if it's rubbish and I can't sleep?

Oh no, now I'm going to lie awake wondering whether the bed is keeping me awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                So anyway, banks eh?

It's a case of 'hurry up and wait' all the time. You're sat there with half a spec, then suddenly it rushes through and the phone is going, and they are wondering where the test data is.

Gits.
                Never worked for a bank. However, as a customer, I have no doubt that "Gits" is the appropriate word.

Comment

*Insert 70's guitar music*

Can I wear a beard too? Or is that you?
                  Last edited by Zorba; 23 November 2007, 16:47. Reason: near perfect opportunity for the :cool1: smiley.

Comment

Never worked for a bank. However, as a customer, I have no doubt that "Gits" is the appropriate word.
                    I'm not working for one either, but the client has to 'interface' with it. So they are gits. Picky, one-more-character-to-the-left-cos-that-file-spec-is-out-of-date-sorry gits.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      You're so naughty!!
                      Ah, you pretend to be cross, but your double exclamation marks reveal the secret excitement - nay, anticipation - you feel

Comment

Working...
                      X