• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, it was at least partly her fault - she quoted her husband's brother's status in the first person. (It was her husband (my former colleague) whose dad had died)

Comment

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        To be fair, it was at least partly her fault - she quoted her husband's brother's status in the first person. (It was her husband (my former colleague) whose dad had died)
        I hope you've called her out on it in an offensive and unnecessarily strident manner

Comment

No, but judging by the comments on her status, I'm not the only one who made the mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            No, but judging by the comments on her status, I'm not the only one who made the mistake.
            You'll probably get away with it then

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

It's not the waking-up-early-on-a-Sunday I mind. It's the waking-up-feeling-hungover, when I didn't even drink anything last night

Comment

Hi de hi, hi de ho. Morning inmates.

I'm sat down for 5 minutes or so before I start the Sunday morning cleaning frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Hi de hi, hi de ho. Morning inmates.

I'm sat down for 5 minutes or so before I start the Sunday morning cleaning frenzy.
                    2 minutes to go

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      2 minutes to go
                      You seem to have got the idea of a Sunday morning wrong. Most of us stay in bed rather than getting up 3 hours earlier
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X