• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    well...not sure what to think of that...a firm I interviewed with back in April (for contract) has come back to me with a perm offer today... ...and its not a bad offer...
    Not sure whether to 'like'.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      My life will never be the same..
      Hmm, the plot thickens: Don't Be Silly, Hello Kitty Is a Cat | Kotaku UK

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Not sure whether to 'like'.
        well...the upside for me would be that I could be earning again (7 months and counting is getting to be a long time...), the downside would be back to being a slave...
        Join IPSE

Comment

well...the upside for me would be that I could be earning again (7 months and counting is getting to be a long time...), the downside would be back to being a slave...
          still, wouldn't treat any different to a contract...take what I can and ditch after 6-12 months...but still trying to convince myself tbh...
          Join IPSE

Comment

well...not sure what to think of that...a firm I interviewed with back in April (for contract) has come back to me with a perm offer today... ...and its not a bad offer...
            You do not want to go to the dark side....
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              *phew*

I can now sleep at night.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

OK, I'll give a tentative like.

Comment

take it, treat it as a contract and ensure you are never stuck on 3 months notice...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's a trap!
                    That's no

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      You do not want to go to the dark side....
                      These are not the bots you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X