• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Going out for dinner tonight. No idea where. Nice surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Baked beans with pork sausages BBE 05/14. Positively new.

Followed by a couple of yoghurts.

Tea was roast beef with new potatoes (from the greenhouse wot I dug up last evening), peas, and runner beans (wot few the slugs & snails have left me).
      I've got some cooked chicken in the fridge that needs to be eaten today.

I seem to have accidentally been very organised about food lately, with every day bringing something that needs to be eaten. This is very annoying when I feel like going for a takeaway instead

Comment

Playing around with the Pi again. Git installed, installing node now. I'll soon be able to work off of this thing

Comment

Quite why I'd want to do that when I've got a perfectly good Macbook Pro sitting next to me is anyone's guess

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Some around our way don't go back until after the 8th
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Quite why I'd want to do that when I've got a perfectly good Macbook Pro sitting next to me is anyone's guess
              Install XBMC...pretty much job done then
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Some around our way don't go back until after the 8th
                Yep my nephews don't go back to then and so get a cheapish week in centreparcs
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Nah, keep it on a dev server rather than sullying your usual machine - the Pi's perfect for that kind of thing

Comment

Gah! Sick of filling out forms...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Anyone got Relevant Life and Exec Income Protection?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X