• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr. Slideshare is blocked by ClientCorp because "File Storage/Sharing"

Now using my iPad and 4G dongle thingy to look at this presentation that contains essential information for a specific task I'm carrying out for ClientCorp

Comment

eldests school was closed due to snow so we watched american snipper instead.

Comment

Is that the one where some septic spends his time snipping bits of wire?

Comment

Afternoon all
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Afternoon all
            WSS
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Getting my lucnh and the canteen staff were talking about how they are going Greek dancing tonight, someone asked what is that. I popped in with "It's normal dancing but paid for by a German"

I think it was lost on them

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon !

Cheese and Onion Pie with Peas for lunch from the Office canteen. Been into work after struggling to get my head work at home

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Not much snow here. Managed to make it to PC World, where I listened to the biggest load of twaddle from the guy trying to flog me add ons.
                  Hate PissyWorld with a passion, but needs must and needed a HDD urgently, so went in and enjoyed baiting them to see how much or little they actually know

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    eldests school was closed due to snow so we watched american snipper instead.
                    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Is that the one where some septic spends his time snipping bits of wire?
                    The original about buying things on eBay is much better

Comment

Boss's boss talking loudly on the phone.

"I'd rather have perms here than bloody contractors!"

Having said that, he always gives me a wink (as in the eye version) when he passes my desk...

Comment

Working...
                      X