• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I still feel tulipe.
    You need more protein inside you.

I mean bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      You need more protein inside you.

I mean bacon.
      Dirty old man

No decent bacon in the house, and come to think of it in the shops as well.

In order to have decent bacon I have to make it myself, so it wouldn't be ready till next week
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just had a virgin trains bacon roll. Not recognisable as bacon in any common sense of the word.

Comment

I hate strepsils
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Just had a virgin trains bacon roll. Not recognisable as bacon in any common sense of the word.
            Why on earth didn't you drive?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Temperature is up and down like a whore's knickers today.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, some cloggy interest in my CV today, unfortunately in telecoms which I haven't worked in for over 10 years
                Join IPSE

Comment

hmm, might make a hotpot tonight, havent had one of them for a very long time...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Feelin' low so gonna log out for a bit and maybe go for a run...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      hmm, might make a hotpot tonight, havent had one of them for a very long time...
                      I'd like to make summat like Stoofvlees ( stew), but don't have much of an appetite or the energy to do anything and Mr N is buggering orf to blighty in a bit.

I have however given him instructions to download loads of stuff for me to watch before he goes.

I may drag my sorry ar$e out of bed in a bit.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X