• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Well, some cloggy interest in my CV today, unfortunately in telecoms which I haven't worked in for over 10 years
    Do you ever get the "must speak Dutch line"?
    Last edited by norrahe; 15 August 2014, 13:09.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Oh and if anyone is interested here's the blog I set up to alleviate the boredom
      Pork belly recipe looks good

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Just had a virgin trains bacon roll. Not recognisable as bacon in any common sense of the word.
        Probably a reboxed Traveller's Fare one left over from the Eighties

Comment

Came across a cloggy wine website that seems to have wines direct from smaller vineyards.

Have ordered a couple of cases and will see what turns up. It also helped there was a heft discount offer in a wine mag I bought.

Hope they will be nice as it would be good to get wines that aren't seriously overpriced, one of the shops I go to in town has a good selection but is seriously overpriced, I may have to have words with him if he wants me to continue buying stuff off him, considering how much business I put his way.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Pork belly recipe looks good
            It does, doesn't it, hopefully I'll be well enough to take a trip into town tomorrow to purchase some belly.
            Last edited by norrahe; 15 August 2014, 15:08.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well Mr N has gone, so it's just me and the NorPusses for the rest of the weekend.

I think we may party like it's 1899.

Is it cocktail hour yet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Do you ever get the "must speak Dutch line"?
                Only once...
                Join IPSE

Comment

got most of the new season of true blood so may watch that...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

It's Friday and I've not submitted an invoice, the cold sweats are taking over!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well Mr N has gone, so it's just me and the NorPusses for the rest of the weekend.

I think we may party like it's 1899.

Is it cocktail hour yet?
                      Elderflower mojito finished and a glass of 2009 Marques de Riscal awaits....

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X