• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.5 hours cycling, 1 hour swim today. Might go for a walk soon.

I started to cramp in the lake. I had to take on biard salt. Well that my excuse for having a full English....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Ah, a bit like TPD then
      I refer the honourable denizen to the post I made about five-and-a-half years ago

Comment

Back at friends place after the Ride London Freecycle.

40 miles of gentle bimbling into green park, a loop round the closed roads and back out to Hampton court in glorious sunshine. Time for a shower and then BBQ!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Knew it was a mistake to ask Amazon to deliver here rather than their Locker. Site says parcel was delivered this morning, signed for by somebody who can't spell my name. Of course it isn't actually here.

My heart sank when I saw it was being dispatched via Amazon Logistics: that's the same mob that used to be HDNL, and later Yodel. I think they've successfully delivered precisely one parcel to me in the last six or seven years; all the rest have gone astray. Useless gits

Comment

New integrated dishwasher is installed. I seem to have some sound insulation left and I still can't work out where its supposed to go..
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Knew it was a mistake to ask Amazon to deliver here rather than their Locker. Site says parcel was delivered this morning, signed for by somebody who can't spell my name. Of course it isn't actually here.

My heart sank when I saw it was being dispatched via Amazon Logistics: that's the same mob that used to be HDNL, and later Yodel. I think they've successfully delivered precisely one parcel to me in the last six or seven years; all the rest have gone astray. Useless gits
              Yes I have the same
              Join IPSE

Comment

Lovely aroma of "absolutely pissing it down" wafting through the door of the pub

Comment

Time for bed.

Sproing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Time for bed.

Sproing.

Join IPSE

Comment

Ah, the barmaid who likes Lovecraft has heard of M. R. James, but not actually read his stories. Bless

I have exhorted her to do so.

Lovecraft's novels are as nothing compared to James's short stories

Comment

Working...
                      X