• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    JUst eating porridge. Mrs BP likes to draw pictures in maple syrup on top. Today is breasts. I think I am in luck for later....
    That or she thinks you're a tit.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Sat in a coffee shop across the road from the vets. Found Tiddles hiding under a bed this morning and dragging one leg when we got him out, think he may have been hit by a car. Waiting for xrays etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Morning

Sat in a coffee shop across the road from the vets. Found Tiddles hiding under a bed this morning and dragging one leg when we got him out, think he may have been hit by a car. Waiting for xrays etc.
          Expensive!

Hope he's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Expensive!

Hope he's OK.
            Not as bad as first thought. Vet thinks he's got his back leg caught in something and panicked when he could get free. Result was he's strained a lot of the tendons in his leg resulting in a bad limp. Nothing broken fortunately, just soft tissue damage.

Home again now and off his face on prescription pain killers. Should be fine in a week or so.

And yes, expensive. £250 for an appointment, X-rays and treatment. Fortunately he's insured.

Comment

Good parkrun today (I was volunteering, hip still niggly).

Paula Fudge brought along her medals for us to look at, plus a load of photos.

Her commonwealth gold looked just like one of those big chocolate ones.

Lots of the commonwealth athletes have done parkruns - nice that it really is welcoming to everyone.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Another sticky old day.

Not raining currently.

But it did a good job of watering my lawn overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I think that proves it's a word made up by the edjukashun industry.

Scrabble doesn't like it, and scrabble is happy with most made up words.
                  You is probly rite.

They have their very own definition of "sustainability" just to confuse the crap out of everyone.

Not only that, you can't find out what the definition is.

Semesterisationwise, of course.

Comment

Paula and her medals here if anyone is vaguely interested...

Comment

Nice drop of rain today

Comment

Working...
                      X