• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whined on Twitter earlier about the Sainsbury's Local over the road not having any chicken Oxo. Sainsbury's replied asking which store; checked and found that they hadn't just run out, they don't stock them there at all; checked whether I wanted granules or cubes (cubes, of course); and sent the store a request to start stocking them - all in less than half an hour!

Finally, a use for the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Whined on Twitter earlier about the Sainsbury's Local over the road not having any chicken Oxo. Sainsbury's replied asking which store; checked and found that they hadn't just run out, they don't stock them there at all; checked whether I wanted granules or cubes (cubes, of course); and sent the store a request to start stocking them - all in less than half an hour!

Finally, a use for the Internet
      They do that at Tesco Express too, something they don't stock then email them and it'll be in stock and carried as stock at that store forever more
      Join IPSE

Comment

I'm going to send random requests for my Tesco local to stock something each week.

I shop at the co-op....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I'm going to send random requests for my Tesco local to stock something each week.

I shop at the co-op....
          That sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I don't think that's a real word.
            probly not, I made it up like I did with "unwigglified".

I'm rather pleased with "unwigglified".

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            WMSS. I reckon they're just making it up as they go along
            It's worked for me for years.

Comment

Not only is cromulent, it appears to be an actual word, along with semesterisation.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=semesterised

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Not only is cromulent, it appears to be an actual word, along with semesterisation.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=semesterised
                I think that proves it's a word made up by the edjukashun industry.

Scrabble doesn't like it, and scrabble is happy with most made up words.

Comment

Nearly forgot

Morning

Comment

Off swimming in 30 minutes

Comment

JUst eating porridge. Mrs BP likes to draw pictures in maple syrup on top. Today is breasts. I think I am in luck for later....

Comment

Working...
                      X