• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Had planned to go to blighty with Mr N in a couple of weeks, it was supposed to be a nice quiet weekend, until Mr N's annoying sister and her equally annoying children decided they were going to visit his mum at the same time.

Mr N is now going on his own!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Am wondering if I can get any more bored than I already am.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's always possible, even when it doesn't seem like it. You think you know boredom, and then bang, even more boredom hits you

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Last day for Zeity, bet you're happy.

Anything planned during the break?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                It's always possible, even when it doesn't seem like it. You think you know boredom, and then bang, even more boredom hits you
                Thankfully I'm wfh tomorrow, so the boredown can be interwoven by odd jobs around the house.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My last day before doing 6 weeks of two days a week, with a week's break somewhere in between and then returning to clientco full time in mid September. Shall be doing lots of cycling, studying and some lazing about in the sun somewhere along the line. I need the break really as the last couple of years have been a bit of a rollercoaster what with a client that did a fraudulent bankruptcy leaving me seriously out of pocket, a brief and unpleasant stint in permiedoom and a big, complex and busy project at current clientco.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Have to go to the Notary tomorrow and sign a ''samenleven contract'', what a pile of tulipe bureaucracy, they really seem to like their paperwork here.

Bascially it's a contract that states I am living with Mr N and in a relationship with him, therefore if I pop my clogs ( pardon the pun), he'll be entitled to my worldly goods, no contract then everything would go to my family in the ould sod.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      My last day before doing 6 weeks of two days a week, with a week's break somewhere in between and then returning to clientco full time in mid September. Shall be doing lots of cycling, studying and some lazing about in the sun somewhere along the line. I need the break really as the last couple of years have been a bit of a rollercoaster what with a client that did a fraudulent bankruptcy leaving me seriously out of pocket, a brief and unpleasant stint in permiedoom and a big, complex and busy project at current clientco.
                      I really want to land summat not long after this gig finishes, to line the coffers. With this stupid 30% ruling I have to make sure I can keep paying myself at a certain level.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X