• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I also have rabbit and haggis.

Hmmmm, can you cook Haggis on the bbq, I wonder if that's a question for the egg forum?
    Do it as you would in the oven I should think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Comments in red
      I also have to mince the meat first, I never buy butchers mince any more, but buy rump steak and mince it myself ( the butcher minces it too finely).
      I know, but its too hot and i'm lazy
      For two fat barstewards
      Thinly sliced courgette and aubergine in garlic and oil cooked on the bbq and served with a balsamic dressing and some feta
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Comments in red
        6 sausages is indeed a modest number for two, but bear in mind these are people who eat roast courgette and aubergine salad, which I believe is made of those things called 'vegetables'.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

sausages - but I stupidly just bunged them all in the freezer without separating them out and vac packing them and 6 is way too much for two people

Same here, except packets of 8, which is about 5 too many for one.

Ho hum.

Plus, wtf am I going to do with all the bacon in the freezer.

I suppose I could develop a taste for bacon sarnies, but it does seem a tad unlikely at this late date.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            6 sausages is indeed a modest number for two, but bear in mind these are people who eat roast courgette and aubergine salad, which I believe is made of those things called 'vegetables'.
            Not a modest number if you're going to stick them in a bun with onions and cheese and they are fecking huge.

And what is wrong with salad?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just discovered that the prox detector had two lines shorted together (solder blob ) which explained the unexpectedly large change of volume at a certain point.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Same here, except packets of 8, which is about 5 too many for one.
                Demonstrating nicely that 6 sausages is not too many for two.

Comment

I just realised I have one aged steak left in the freezer, might save that till Friday when Mr N is out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And what is wrong with salad?
                    Nothing, as long as it doesn't get in the way of putting more meat on the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      This whole fruit or vegetable classification is silly. If it were up to me, it would be a case of "acceptable addition to a summer drink" or "plantstuff - warning: may be toxic"

Comment

Working...
                      X