• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    And I've started one about those people who are whining about other people whining about people whining....
    I was going to go down the winning or wining route but can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      And I've started one about those people who are whining about other people whining about people whining....
      I can't be arsed to set up a thread about people whining about people who are whining about other people whining about people whining.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        I was going to go down the winning or wining route but can't be arsed.
        I've done my winning (and some losing) and I generally stick to wining now. Dining can be enjoyable too.

Comment

Feck.

The phantom driller & hammerer has just started drilling & hammering immediately overhead.

I nearly fell off my chair.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
              Did he drill a hole in your head?

Comment

Could someone wake me up when it's hometime
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

National day of mourning here, I've been told that even the trains will come to a standstill at 16:00 for one minutes silence.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    National day of mourning here, I've been told that even the trains will come to a standstill at 16:00 for one minutes silence.
                    I wonder if they'll manage that on time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      I wonder if they'll manage that on time?
                      Will let you know as I should be on the train home by then.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X