• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having already been infested with morons, I see CUK general is now being taken over by whiners who don't see the point of lots of things but do like to whine about them. I'm afraid it's now utterly crap and not even remotely funny any more. Doesn't even justify a flounce.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      What's a good nights sleep, NorPussII keeps sleeping on my feet which is not welcome in this weather.
      No ZeitMogs have ever been allowed to sleep in bedrooms during the night.

So I've never had that particular problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Having already been infested with morons, I see CUK general is now being taken over by whiners who don't see the point of lots of things but do like to whine about them. I'm afraid it's now utterly crap and not even remotely funny any more. Doesn't even justify a flounce.
        Ask Admin to ban them all, it might help things a little.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          No ZeitMogs have ever been allowed to sleep in bedrooms during the night.

So I've never had that particular problem.
          NorPussI has his own bed in our room ( aka a box full of bedding from our move which had a sheet thrown over it and he decided that was his place), NorPussII however prefers company and has been known to shove Mr N out of bed.

Both NorPusses have mastered the art of opening the doors so there is no point in keeping them out, and NorPussII would only whinge all night.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I appear to have been bitten on the cycle into work this morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I've started a thread. Please feel free to go and whine about the whiners.

Comment

Hurrah!

After a) I remembered that I had some 12 bit DACs at home & b) I found them and c) brung some in, I now have a prox detector that alters the signal over an appreciable range from about 100mV to about 2.6V.

This should do the business & no mistake.

<preen>

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I've started a thread. Please feel free to go and whine about the whiners.
                  And I have started a thread whining about your whining
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

hmmm, just had a flurry of emails about meeting up with some boyos to watch the rugby 7s on Sat.

Someone has suggested we meet at 12 in a drinking establishment round the corner from the stadium. First game isn't until 19:15 FFS. I'll be asleep before the players have their boots on.

My day will go like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      And I have started a thread whining about your whining
                      And I've started one about those people who are whining about other people whining about people whining....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X