• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Reversed seared pork loin last night.

Dry rubbed and cooked indirect at 325F/160C until internal temp hit about 130F. I'd put the cast iron grate with the plate setter on top & the normal grate on that. Once temp hit 130F I removed the top grate and plate setter opened the vents and whacked the porky goodness on the iron grate when the dome hit 500F. 45 secs and turned to crisscross, another 45 secs and flip n repeat.

Super juicy with an internal temp of 150F.

Apologies for the US temps but it seems easier considering where I get all the pointers from.

Much egging over the weekend?
    No egging in a while unfortunately
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

It's suddenly clouded over. Must be time for me to go to the shop

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          No egging in a while unfortunately
          Why ?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Why ?
            WHAsked

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              WHAsked
              Weather, not been in the mood and kinda wanted to cook other stuff, also got invited to a mates.

Was planning to do 7 hour leg of lamb, but the butcher didn't have much in the way if lamb left when I got there and it wasn't on the bone. I havw to order these things in advance otherwise they de-bone everything if you don't specify
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

Comment

Finally got around to going to the shop.

Despite my having to wait forever at the pedestrian crossing both ways, no rain fell

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X