• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review done. Time to merge a big code change. It could be a long day

Comment

Finally ventured forth. Crikey, it's a bit warm out there

Bring on the continuous light drizzle, sez I.

Anyway, got my notebook, along with picking up a prescription and some reasonable-looking sausages

Comment

Nice pint of doombar for lunch. Nodding off now.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Finally ventured forth. Crikey, it's a bit warm out there

Bring on the continuous light drizzle, sez I.

Anyway, got my notebook, along with picking up a prescription and some reasonable-looking sausages
          You went to Greggs didn't you. Go on, admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            You went to Greggs didn't you. Go on, admit it.
            Greggs is actually next door the stationer's, but I resisted temptation, possibly helped by the two bacon butties I had for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Review done. Time to merge a big code change. It could be a long day
              all done. That was a harmless exercise. I might treat myself to a cup of tea

Comment

Well it certainly doesn't pay to search for Hairy Arsed Bloke CUK on Google.

In other news, I've built the proximity detector on a pcb and it still works.

Wonders will never cease.

Whether or not she for whom it is intended is equally impressed we'll discover on Thursday morn.

Comment

Byeeee

Off we goski down the hillski.

Om.

Comment

There was a shower earlier, but not for long, and now it seems to have turned sunny again

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Nice pint of doombar for lunch. Nodding off now.
                      Mmmmmm, doombar.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X