• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Have realised my social diary is completely empty. Nada, zilch, nothing. Not just for the festive season, but to infinity, and beyond...
    Grub club lol?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And why hasn't your chimp got a Santa hat?
      Never does

Comment

Opening the Cadbury's Fingers that ClientCorp left on my desk the other week to celebrate the completion of the workplace survey I didn't participate in

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Grub club lol?
          Indeedy, that was what I was thinking. Need something to look forward to.

Comment

The BBC News site gave me the opportunity to look at their new design and say what I thought. Usually I'm OK with redesigns, but this was wretched

Example: if I'm on the home page of the current site and want to see if there are any new headlines about my region, I click on "England" in the main navigation and scroll down, where the regions map remembers my selection of "East Midlands"; and the headlines are right there.

New version: no "England" link in the main nav, so I have to go "UK" then "England". Then "Regions" are a separate link in the sub-navigation at the top of the page. Click on that, and it gives me a list of regions. Click on East Midlands and I'm finally there.

Lengthening the path taken to reach particular categories of content by showing more limited options at every step can in no way be described as an improvement

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Never does
              Is that 'coz your photoshop skillz aren't up to it?

Comment

Just finished watching "Olive Kitteridge".

Best line in it, from OK to Bill Murray:

Originally posted by Olive Kitteridge
                I'm just waiting for the dog to die so I can shoot myself

It must be said that it was a pretty slow 4.5 hours all in all, and I'm not quite sure where it went.

Comment

Think I'm going to have to put mother's pills into the timed catfood dispenser dish...
                  What you gotta do, you gotta do.

Comment

Is that 'coz your photoshop skillz aren't up to it?
                    Because my festive gaiety isn't up to it

Bah! Humbug!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The BBC News site gave me the opportunity to look at their new design and say what I thought. Usually I'm OK with redesigns, but this was wretched

Example: if I'm on the home page of the current site and want to see if there are any new headlines about my region, I click on "England" in the main navigation and scroll down, where the regions map remembers my selection of "East Midlands"; and the headlines are right there.

New version: no "England" link in the main nav, so I have to go "UK" then "England". Then "Regions" are a separate link in the sub-navigation at the top of the page. Click on that, and it gives me a list of regions. Click on East Midlands and I'm finally there.

Lengthening the path taken to reach particular categories of content by showing more limited options at every step can in no way be described as an improvement
                      My mate (an Andyw! ) is in charge(? definitely heavily involved in) BBC searchy stuff. Not sure if this comes under his remit. Will provide feedback

Comment

Working...
                      X