• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I really fancy a burrito, I miss the ones I used to get from here
    Ooooh, we got one of them up in Leeds, bean* meaning to try it out
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Have I mentioned that ZeitPater is now ?comfortably? ensconced in his new nursing home whilst ZeitMater is still in Neath Port Talbot Hospital.

This is, of course, for maximum inconvenience.

Comment

Have I mentioned that ZeitPater is now ?comfortably? ensconced in his new nursing home whilst ZeitMater is still in Neath Port Talbot Hospital.

This is, of course, for maximum inconvenience.
        What happened to ZM? Another bathroom related fall?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Damn you HotUKDeals (any by association Eek for showing me the site) Amazon US are doing a great deal on Ray Bans now they offer Global Shipping and 20% off too!

Just need to decide which pair to go for!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Damn you HotUKDeals (any by association Eek for showing me the site) Amazon US are doing a great deal on Ray Bans now they offer Global Shipping and 20% off too!

Just need to decide which pair to go for!
            The only ray bans are the classic wayfarer in Tortiseshell.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              The only ray bans are the classic wayfarer in Tortiseshell.
              Not sure about that. I was looking at them in black but they seem to want to put funny coloured lenses in them. I think I'll stick to buying them here, Ray Bans aren't that expensive anyway.

Comment

Specky4eyes do prescription RayBans if thats what you need?
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  What happened to ZM? Another bathroom related fall?
                  Fortnight ago, some sort of episode, been in hospital since.

Comment

Fortnight ago, some sort of episode, been in hospital since.
                    Manly

It was similar that ended with GMIL moving to the care home. Had a fall while we were away, by the time we got to the hospital a few days later the doctors were in no doubt that she needed a care home. The extent of her dementia was far easier to identify when they had a decent length of time to evaluate her and could reliably separate fact from fantasy which meant it was much easier to deal with social services with a medical diagnosis to show them.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Early night, I think

Comment

Working...
                      X