• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I just found some black pudding, sausages and bacon in the freezer the other day, guess I'll be having a huge fry-up at some point myself.

I also found a haggis, I think that was an impulse buy (though I do like haggis).
    Oh Lord - I'm going to obsess now until the weekend...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Today's meeting was brought to you by the phrase "let's ask the question"

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Afternoon all
          Afternoon

Comment

Went out to pick up my prescription and do a bit of shopping. It was a bright sunny day.

By the time I get back, it's overcast and the wind whistling down the back yard was actually a tad nippy

Hoping we get some thunder, though I think it could just be a bit of rain.

Comment

I remember back when I was first doing web development, in a small company in Lufbra back in 1997. One afternoon there was an almighty flash of lightning and clap of thunder followed by a torrential downpour - one of those ones that just appears out of nowhere.

I went online (you'll remember we had to do that manually in those days) and did an Alta Vista search for satellite images. Turned out the Meteosat image of the UK from about five minutes previously had just been downloaded and put online by some university, and you could see this big thundercloud rising up high above the more general cloud cover, directly over the city.

The other people in the office were most impressed that we were able to see a photo of the storm from above as it was still happening outside

Comment

49 minutes to go

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

49 minutes to go
                  Even less now then

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      erm...I started at 10am

Join IPSE

Comment