• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    About 2.5K probably.
    I'm about to make some call but you wont be far off.

Comment

Finally got round to buying an electric coffee grinder. Will be much better than having to spend 15 minutes handing grinding the beans every time I want a coffee.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

3 weeks into new gig: re-org on monday and am bringing 3 newbies in: empire building is a world away from Test management.

Now just have to stock up on haribos to bribe the b@ggers to do some work

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          3 weeks into new gig: re-org on monday and am bringing 3 newbies in: empire building is a world away from Test management.

Now just have to stock up on haribos to bribe the b@ggers to do some work
          Krispy kreme, always worked for me.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Bring on the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Krispy kreme, always worked for me.
              Nice one,

whatever it takes! A couple of bakeries within staggering distance too

Work-shopping all next week: Haribos, crispy cremes, cookies, muffins and cupcakes

Wonder if they'll twig, I dont eat any of that shhhii....

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                Nice one,

whatever it takes! A couple of bakeries within staggering distance too

Work-shopping all next week: Haribos, crispy cremes, cookies, muffins and cupcakes

Wonder if they'll twig, I dont eat any of that shhhii....
                Would you like me to ask Mrs BP to bake some brownies? How many do you need? I am off to Wales this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Would you like me to ask Mrs BP to bake some brownies? How many do you need? I am off to Wales this weekend.
                  If you decide after 3pm today, then ping me at my gmail address.....

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Finally got round to buying an electric coffee grinder. Will be much better than having to spend 15 minutes handing grinding the beans every time I want a coffee.
                    What did you get? I've been thinking of treating myself to one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      If you decide after 3pm today, then ping me at my gmail address.....
                      too nice for this lot, tesco value at best thanks for the offer though!

Comment

Working...
                      X