• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, the ladies all send their love, and to tell you to drop in some cookies if you're passing...

And one of them's up the duff - so it's wasn't from consuming too many of said cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      BTW, the ladies all send their love, and to tell you to drop in some cookies if you're passing...

And one of them's up the duff - so it's wasn't from consuming too many of said cookies.
      Awwww, that's really nice.

Up the duff? Perhaps it was the cookies with the special chef's sauce!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Awwww, that's really nice.

Up the duff? Perhaps it was the cookies with the special chef's sauce!
        I don't think you can get pregnant like that. Unless she was consuming them another way...

Comment

Had to wait for my prescriptions. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I'm the only patient at that surgery who requests repeat prescriptions online

Still, I can connect to my own wifi from the waiting room

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Had to wait for my prescriptions. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I'm the only patient at that surgery who requests repeat prescriptions online

Still, I can connect to my own wifi from the waiting room
            I was very impressed with my doc's online booking system.

Logged in Sunday evening and made an appointment for 9am Monday morning. Fantastically smooth and painless.

Turned up on Monday to find that the doctor had retired, so there were no appointments, and the next available appointment with anyone was 8 days later.

Had to go in as an 'emergency' phone in on the day a couple of days after.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Turned up on Monday to find that the doctor had retired…

Comment

"Logged in Sunday evening and made an appointment"

"Turned up on Monday to find that the doctor had retired"

You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Meh. It's raining. Looks like it'll be a park plod this morning.

Comment

Pissing it down here this morning. Luckily I got out on the bike yesterday before it got too bad.

Looks like it will be a pie and cake baking day instead.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X