• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    That's wot I said. He apparently "flew back last night". As we didn't have a "too early for champagne" thread, I think his story is definitely showing holes.
    Speaking of chmapagne, I quite fancy summat fizzy to drink this evening.

I think there's some beer in me fridge
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I've developed a bit of a taste for carbonated water!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Fizzy Beer?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Didn't make it to MaccyD's. Walking past KFC some guy banged on the window. I thought it was a tramp at first
          And it turned out you were correct

Comment

I've developed a taste for carbonated water!
            Already been done I'm afraid;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I need to pick up my prescriptions from the doctor's, and get some new batteries for my kitchen scales.

The doctor's is next door. The hardware shop is directly across the road, and there's even a pelican crossing running from my gate to its front door.

I'm still having real trouble summoning up the energy to embark on these huge undertakings

Comment

I've written one crappy C# class and added two lines of VB.net code today.

Time to open that wine!

Wooohooo!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

But there's only about 7 minutes to go.

Byeeeee

Another tedious week over & done.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    I've written one crappy C# class and added two lines of VB.net code today.

Time to open that wine!

Wooohooo!
                    Still, sounds more productive than your 6 months at ClientCo.

Comment

Still, sounds more productive than your 6 months at ClientCo.
                      You cheeky, little ...

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X