• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lets see Zeity quote that......
    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

P.S. How did you know? Just asking, like.

Comment

Lets see Zeity quote that......
      It would be really annoying if someone intentionally deleted a post to ensure a different comment was quoted.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

P.S. How did you know? Just asking, like.
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It would be really annoying if someone intentionally deleted a post to ensure a different comment was quoted.....
          No deletions!

Comment

Morning!

Haircut, followed by walk into town, followed by paperwork, followed by jobs in the house. Then chilling. Watched The Long Good Friday yesterday - good film.

Waiting for the sunny weather so I can get on the bicycle again and go south to the countryside.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning!

Haircut, followed by walk into town, followed by paperwork, followed by jobs in the house. Then chilling. Watched The Long Good Friday yesterday - good film.

Waiting for the sunny weather so I can get on the bicycle again and go south to the countryside.
              Rule 5

Also

Rule 9

Now stop whining and get out there
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                No deletions!
                following word three in the thread title, once in a while when its funny...

PS I'm not the only culprit here..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Rule 5

Also

Rule 9

Now stop whining and get out there

Yeah, you're right, DaveB. But I do want to get my paperwork and jobs done so I can clear the slate mentally as well. I may be benched for some time as well if Client #1 stalls next week and things don't go according to plan.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Oh FFS

PM complained that a bunch of stuff had broken on the so-called dev server (actually staging or test or something, but whatever), all of which worked locally. Spent nearly two hours mucking about (not helped by fact that files on dev are minified, and Firebug can't unminify, and Firefox's JS debugger is tulip). Eventually discovered that a bunch of templates were missing and that other changes hadn't been deployed. Also, that I should have ignored his emphasis on it being broken "in Firefox" and just used Chrome, as it wasn't a browser issue anyway

Turned out somebody screwed up a deployment the other day and the dev server has been getting the wrong Git branch deployed to it ever since, so none of the changes I've made since Tuesday have actually gone anywhere that anybody can see them

Now that's sorted out, maybe I can get back to actually implementing some features

Comment

Just finished a tesco cruncy steak slice. Now on a bag of watercress. I feel a bit iron deficient.
                      Enjoy the free liver fluke.

Comment

Working...
                      X