• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Tired. Can't cope with a social life.
    I don't have that problem.

I don't have a social life.

Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      All that talk about chips earlier got me in the mood for chips.

So I have just walked down to the local chippy and had chips n curry sauce - delicious.

Im now wondering if it was a wise choice given I'm setting off home around 4'ish
      I had refried beans with chorizo.

Let hope no one sets up a meeting this arvo
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it home time yet.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Those beans have kicked in early

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grub club pics up on Google Plus now (that's a vape btw, like everyone else was smoking last night )

Comment

In Docklands. Great God, this is an awful place

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                In Docklands. Great God, this is an awful place
                The eXcel was grotty 20 years ago, I doubt time has improved it much..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  The eXcel was grotty 20 years ago, I doubt time has improved it much..
                  It's a bunch of fundamentally ugly stuff with a veneer. Makes me think of things Pirsig said about the nature of Quality in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

In other news, one of the guys presenting just now is either a chap I used to work with at Yahoo, or has the same name as him. I was sat too far back in the hall to be sure which

Comment

Noob gone. All on me ownsome again.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Noob gone. All on me ownsome again.
                      You can admit it now. You've never liked him and did everything in your power to get rid of him...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X