• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some gubbins on Pick about police in Leicester with body cameras - and lo! they're dealing with a drunken incident outside the FMB Bar

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning.

Up early for day two (with other eek Jr) to makerfaire (yes it is good fun)

Hoping that the stall being ran by someone I've not seen in years will be being manned this morning.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Made it down to breakfast just in time to beat most of the rush. Think I'll listen to Radio 4 for a little while, then head for the motorway

Comment

Morning all.

Now traumatised by The Archers.

Who'd have thunk it?

Who'd have thunk it?

Poor old Joe Grundy.

You have to feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              So that's BBT, Person of Interest and Endeavour watched.

Only Bones, WH13, Castle (twice), and Elementary to round off this week's viewing.

And one ep (repeat) of Castle has been viewed*.

*last night.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 27 April 2014, 10:36. Reason: this g thing with smokin is pissing me off somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Made it down to breakfast just in time to beat most of the rush. Think I'll listen to Radio 4 for a little while, then head for the motorway
                <sing> get cha motor running </sing>

Comment

Home again!

Managed to time my journey just right to hear Kirsty getting dumped at the altar in The Archers as I was arriving

As somebody commented on Twitter the other night, she'll now turn into Kirsty Havisham, lurking in Jaxx Bar in a wine-stained wedding dress

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    <sing> get cha motor running </sing>
                    Pretty much exemplifies the Super Monkey Car zooming up the M1

There's something wrong with the speedo now - once it's warmed up after about thirty miles, it won't go above 62mph, so I have to judge my speed by the tachometer

Comment

Kirsty is now A Woman Scorned.

I foretell much angst to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X