• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people insist on having conversations via e-mail and copying the fecking world in.

I've had at least 20 e-mails this morning, of which no action was required nor of any bleedin' interest to me!
    Last edited by norrahe; 16 April 2014, 09:58.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I think the cows do, in a sense, have jobs for life
      Their job is to be tasty on my plate

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Their job is to be tasty on my plate
        Indeed!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Why do people insist on having conversations via e-mail and copying the fecking world in.

I've had at least 20 e-mails this morning, of which no action was required nor of any bleedin' interest to me!
          I have a filter set up on my mail that files anything where I am cc'd rather than being the direct recipient in a separate folder. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I don't.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            I have a filter set up on my mail that files anything where I am cc'd rather than being the direct recipient in a separate folder. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I don't.
            +1

First email rule I set up one ClientCo Day 1
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Lunch was edible, which is a refreshing change.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                The worst thing is line manager sends them to us but doesn't cc, they have a tendency to do that here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Seems where I've moved to, we have an obligation watch out for any lambs straying into the stream and then ring the local farm.

Several lambs drown every year and they have never bothered putting in temporary fencing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hot desking

Stop staring at me you ape

Comment

I think I've just created a tulip storm by disagreeing with someone and there will be a right royal battle later this afternoon between a couple of the lead devs

Comment

Working...
                      X