• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

WHS

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      WHS

Comment

Learned congregation, what are the recommendations for a good knife set
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          I currently have an unruly mop, as my regular hairdresser is off on maternity and I'd been waiting for her to get back. It was meant to be any time from about 2 weeks ago onwards.

I've just found out she's decided to take 3 months instead so I'll have to risk one of the other bints instead. I shouldn't have given her such a big tip before she went, then she would have had to come back for the money.
          I was going to have it done once I'd finished at ClientCo, had a break, and was starting looking for a new gig. As ClientCo has kept asking me to stay on a bit longer, my hair has kept on getting a bit longer. It had finally reached the wild-and-wavy stage at which I have to either power through for another couple of months and be someone who has long hair, or get it cut. And I'm not convinced long hair looks good when it's white

Comment

Will there be a race for post 250,000 ?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I asked Mrs BP. She said make sure your wife gets one that can pierce through to the duodenum.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Will there be a race for post 250,000 ?
                I would hope so

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I asked Mrs BP. She said make sure your wife gets one that can pierce through to the duodenum.

HTH
                  We're less than 75,000 away from CUK post 2,000,000 too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I was going to have it done once I'd finished at ClientCo, had a break, and was starting looking for a new gig. As ClientCo has kept asking me to stay on a bit longer, my hair has kept on getting a bit longer. It had finally reached the wild-and-wavy stage at which I have to either power through for another couple of months and be someone who has long hair, or get it cut. And I'm not convinced long hair looks good when it's white
                    You might have a point

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Global knives are supposed to be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X