• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I think I've just created a tulip storm by disagreeing with someone and there will be a right royal battle later this afternoon between a couple of the lead devs

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Hot desking

Stop staring at me you ape
      Is said ape admiring your eyes?

Comment

Another interesting morning.

Now I have to find someone* to witness ZeitMater's signature so I can get a 3rd party mandate going on her bank account.

The Abbey National account will probly be even more problematic.

Not to mention ZeitPater's Barclays accounts and his Halifax(spit) account.

Feck me, it's difficult keeping up with all this stuff.

And I still haven't sorted the overpayment of attendance allowance.

*Carer not allowed to do this, which is very sensible.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Another interesting morning.

Now I have to find someone* to witness ZeitMater's signature so I can get a 3rd party mandate going on her bank account.
            The Abbey National account will probly be even more problematic.

Not to mention ZeitPater's Barclays accounts and his Halifax(spit) account.

Feck me, it's difficult keeping up with all this stuff.

And I still haven't sorted the overpayment of attendance allowance.

*Carer not allowed to do this, which is very sensible.
            I have that on the Tester Seniors' accounts and business interests for the eventuality of them becoming mentally incapable; the witness had to sign a form that I signed, but Tester Seniors didn't have to be present, so I just took the form to work, signed it, got the witness to sign it, then posted it back.

Now wondering whether 'mentally incapable' includes them being as pissed as farts every evening.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hot desking

Do you come here often?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Do you come here often?
                It did try and talk to me

Right at the very end of contract I have D's squabbling that they need me to stay/go all to protect an associate permie PM on the path to VP'dom because I said her conference calls were 'car crashes' to her

Come on long weekend.....

Comment

bored now
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I think I've just created a tulip storm by disagreeing with someone and there will be a right royal battle later this afternoon between a couple of the lead devs
                    It was a good one. I just wish I had someone commentating on it. It was like robot wars but better

Comment

creating user accounts on uat server as someone hasn't scripted it yet....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X