• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch today is spicy chicken yakisoba. Nom!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Nom!

Mine was a homemade sweet potato and parsnip soup with a bit of chilli. I forgot all about it until now.

2 hours to go... ordering some more wine and cleaning and prepping the bicycle when I get back.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Eaten in the canteen today?
        I never eat in the canteen, always bring my own in.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I never eat in the canteen, always bring my own in.
          Wise.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Wise.
            On the rare occasions that I have, I generally stick to the make your own sarnie.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Cheese and pickle sandwiches.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I've noticed over the years that the Dutch nearly always add something unnecessary that ferments and causes gaseous emissions to any kind of food. Today in the canteen we were treated to the cook's interpretation of a pasta and mincemeat dish called, inevitably in the language of outsourced canteen companies, '<something> alla toscana'; the mincemeat was actually quite nicely flavoured with tomato and the pasta was, for once, not stuck together like a great wedge of polyfilla. A good start, but of course they had to ruin it, and today they achieved this by spreading a 'spicy cheese' sauce all over the top of it. I think it must be the 'spicy cheese' that is sitting like a great blob in my stomach and increasingly causing the release of unpleasant smells.

Comment

Righty hum, that's enough nonsense for today.

A good evening to all!

Comment

Well picked up the bike and made it home in one piece.

Unfortunately bumped into my neighbour on the cycle pathwho like most typical cloggies cycle pretty fast, as a result I'm knackered.

It did help it was me first time on a bike in 10 years, rush hour on the cycle path, and also trying to hold a conversation in cloggy at the same time.

I need a drink

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Cheese and pickle sandwiches.
                      Mine was raw cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, apple, banana, grapes and oat cakes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X