• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Foggy again, with evidence of rain

Unless the evidence of rain is just fog precipitating, of course. Either way, the windmill isn't visible, which makes it "pretty foggy" on the Vague Scale of Fogginess.

Comment

Time for the Perennial "Would you apply for a permie job at ClientCo" chat with the senior bods here, god love them for trying as it looks like they have build a job specifically for me

Polite "until the project is delievered I am just focusing on that and they will be taking some time off in Spain over the summer" me thinks
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Time for the Perennial "Would you apply for a permie job at ClientCo" chat with the senior bods here, god love them for trying as it looks like they have build a job specifically for me

Polite "until the project is delievered I am just focusing on that and they will be taking some time off in Spain over the summer" me thinks
        They'd get you to apply, then knock you back and promote some totally unsuitable internal candidate instead

Comment

You missed the conversations where other environment manager has dropped very subtle hints that he wants out and the skill set his replacement needs....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            They'd get you to apply, then knock you back and promote some totally unsuitable internal candidate instead
            No that's already been tried. And boy did it fail......
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              You missed the conversations where other environment manager has dropped very subtle hints that he wants out and the skill set his replacement needs....
              He's another contractor, they are looking to create an permie team to replace me and him, although seeing as each and every time he quit (and I think he's on his third time) all the agents on the PSL have approached me at the same time to fill his role I assume I will get wind of when that happens

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you are just 5 miles from site then its got to be worth picking a ridiculous salary fully loaded with perks and throwing it back at them and seeing their reaction

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  If you are just 5 miles from site then its got to be worth picking a ridiculous salary fully loaded with perks and throwing it back at them and seeing their reaction
                  The salary is "OK", a nearly £20k above my last perime role but not enough to bring me away from Contracting

Comment

45 mns then I'm done for the week.
                    Then its a trip into the big city and a visit to the "genius bar" to take daughters ipod touch back to apple store.

Comment

Windmill update: visible, but ghostly

Comment

Working...
                      X