• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Apparently the data migration necessary to support the new site has not gone perfectly. Those responsible (some outfit in Germany) are doing passable impressions of headless chickens as they try to work out how to fix it, while the ClientCo chaps who know perfectly well how to fix it are having to bite their tongues, because Politics

I still don't know when I finish here. I'm going to assume it's tomorrow, but the first time I assumed that was towards the end of January, and look where that got me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      look where that got me
      KERCHING! with knobs on.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        KERCHING! with knobs on.
        Indeed!

One persons c*ck-up is another persons invoice!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          KERCHING! with knobs on.
          Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Indeed!

One persons c*ck-up is another persons invoice!
          Good points, well made

Comment

The peasantry are moaning about the new site on EndClientCo's Facebook page

In the words of J. B. Morton: "And shall the lion take notice when the newt whines in the mud?"

Comment

I expected to be here for three months max...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It was 6-8 weeks for me...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I expected to be here for three months max...
                  How long is it now? My best was three months that turned into twenty-three...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    How long is it now? My best was three months that turned into twenty-three...
                    I'm into month 31.

Comment

Just extended up to 24. Already talking about the next one.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X