• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Top - 103Hz.

All this stuff is deeply mysterious to I.

It's quite impressive how loud a 3W class A amplifer can sound though, with a reasonably efficient loudspeaker.

I dread to think of the damage you could do if you connected it all up to a 100W amp.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I wish, need to have a look at the sizes again, just to make sure I'm getting the one I want, it's a big investment, so don't want to end up with the wrong one.
      I just went to google Big Green Eggs to see if I could fit one on the balcony. I hit down too many times on the Google Suggest and ended up looking at big green tractors

Comment

I haz no car.

I think 4 months and 9000 miles isn't bad for £500 in depreciation.

Off to collect mini tomorrow.

was going to hire car for tonight but Mrs Eek said she's running children and is out so why were you coming home.
        Last edited by eek; 20 March 2014, 15:14.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          High Top - 103Hz.

All this stuff is deeply mysterious to I.

It's quite impressive how loud a 3W class A amplifer can sound though, with a reasonably efficient loudspeaker.

I dread to think of the damage you could do if you connected it all up to a 100W amp.

I have a 40W Marshall which I believe is class A/B. You barely need to touch the master volume before it gets deafening and it's only got one 12" speaker. 100W through a 4x12 cab is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

What the **** is a code monkey doing any where near live
            Could I just point out that I am in fact a "Technical Consultant" so more than qualified to screw up live as well as dev.

Anyway, only two people noticed - and they were very impressed by how quickly I could resolve their technical issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I just went to google Big Green Eggs to see if I could fit one on the balcony. I hit down too many times on the Google Suggest and ended up looking at big green tractors
              You can get some nice small ones and they can be used indoors ( with the right ventilation).
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                You can get some nice small ones and they can be used indoors ( with the right ventilation).
                Wot, tractors?

Comment

ARSE

Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse. Arse.

Arse.

New contract is so far inside IR35 you'd need a cave rescue team just to find you before you could try and defend yourself from HMRC.

And before anyone says it, it's public sector, central govt and there is no way in hell they are going to negotiate changes.

Right, where's my CV gone?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Aw, bless

Comment

Home in the pouring rain and the wind today

Even the cows had gone in.

Comment

Working...
                      X