• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Grey and chilly. Another lunchtime come and gone without going for my intended run.
    Bright and sunny but comfortably cool here. Bunked off for an hour on the bike, 'twas lovely
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Run home (or part way)?

I started again last week and am having to force it - 10 minute rule
      I am at home!

Got school meeting this evening. Day off tomorrow, so will definitely go for a run then. I will.

Comment

I am at home!

Got school meeting this evening. Day off tomorrow, so will definitely go for a run then. I will.
        Lazy f£ck

Did you get dressed at least - I have to shame colleagues at 11am who are still minging.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          Lazy f£ck

Did you get dressed at least - I have to shame colleagues at 11am who are still minging.
          I did indeed get dressed

Comment

I did indeed get dressed
            Putting on a dressing gown doesn't count!
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Lovely sunset this evening

Comment

Think I'll get an early night, i.e. before 1am.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Remember the old saying: early to bed, early to rise, makes a man have to hang about a bit in the morning because Greggs doesn't open till 8

Comment

Working...
                      X