• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have been at home all day. Mostly in bed. Which is where I am going now
    Have you got a bout of suityitis?

Have escaped man/birdflu so far this year. Touch laminate-wood-effect.

Comment

I'm off to bed too.

Comment

Me too.

Night all.

Comment

Breaking Bad S04E07

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Cape Town
              Sitting
              Surfing
              Waiting for Tenant
              New Lease
              Lunch "Il Leone"
              Dinner "La Perla"
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Dropped the Corolla off for its MOT at 8am. Waiting for the call back now. Fancy a bacon butty, but no doubt they'll phone while I'm in the middle of making it, so I'm holding off for now

Comment

Comment

Tapas in full swing - may have set the sights too high. I think we might be eating a little later than anticipated. Monday.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I managed to eat some malt loaf. Then cooked chilli con carne - enough for tonight as well. I am hoping to avoid a sleep this afternoon and get an early night instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X