• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deciding to do a little "house keeping" and shred a load of bank statements etc...
    Just wondering how far back to keep the personal ones.

Comment

I'm p!ssed off with hector

Despite filling in a P85 and a Non resident landlord, the feckers are still demanding I fill in a self assessment form for last year.

Which part of I don't fecking live in blighty anymore do they not get!!!!!!!

fork orf
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Deciding to do a little "house keeping" and shred a load of bank statements etc...
        Just wondering how far back to keep the personal ones.
        40 years.

You're pretty safe after that.

Comment

bored now
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thats the VAT scheduled for payment.

it took a couple of attempts to get the same figure as the accountant but I got there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Well, there we have it.

Just got a DS1307 real time clock chip to work with a PIC16F877.

Just to prove it would, like.

Ready for the esteemed customer tomorrow.
              Stone me.

Esteemed customer's thingie wouldn't work.

Extracted DS1307 & put in my breadboard: works fine.

Spent hours farting about with no progress.

Finally in desperation put my DS1307 in esteemed customer's board & lo! bursts into life.

Ho hum.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Is it just me or is the suited one sounding like someone who's never been abroad in his life???

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ok bedtime for bonzo.

Tough last day ahead, net to surf, long lunch to take, and poor schmuck to warn about the ar$ehole they'll be working for.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Is it just me or is the suited one sounding like someone who's never been abroad in his life???
                      totally....
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X