• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning!

Lot's of gridlocked traffic this morning. But hey, I don't care, I'm on a bike!
    When im on a bike, the more traffic the vbetter. Nothing better than going past a 5 mile jam.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      When im on a bike, the more traffic the vbetter. Nothing better than going past a 5 mile jam.
      Well until someone turns across the traffic and I nearly get killed - but thats part of the adrenalin rush.

Comment

Invoice day here too.

And end of the VAT quarter as well.

And Companies house Annual Return due.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Invoice day here too.

And end of the VAT quarter as well.

And Companies house Annual Return due.

Sometimes I am pleased I am permie. Not often. But sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Sometimes I am pleased I am permie. Not often. But sometimes.
            I know, I have at least 45 minutes worth of paper work to do. However shall I cope?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Threatened to take noob geocaching at lunchtime today if it's not raining. Was pissing down this morning, but the sun's out now. I can tell he's excited...

Comment

Bored.

Again.

Now.

Comment

Praying for rain.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Praying for rain.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Quite surprised myself with the authoritative tone I adopted just now when one of the content managers was seeking guidance on some matter. "I haven't got a clue what that's for, so I think we should just ignore it" I said; but with authority.

They went away quite happy with that, so let's hope it wasn't anything important

Comment

Working...
                      X