• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're looking at somewhere not too hot
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Need someone to look after the NorPusses though
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all!

Good weekend of cooking Indian and American buttermilk pancakes. Just walked 4 miles this morning with a bad back and feel exhausted.

Might go back to bed...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          altho I have a brother living in Sydney so also an option...maybe too hot tho at the time...
          Not in July/August, it'll be pretty cool there. Starts warming up in September.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning all!

Good weekend of cooking Indian and American buttermilk pancakes. Just walked 4 miles this morning with a bad back and feel exhausted.

Might go back to bed...
            Is the Indian from Mr Todiwala's cookbook?

I want to try his dansak recipe.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Is the Indian from Mr Todiwala's cookbook?

I want to try his dansak recipe.
              Sadly no. I grabbed a random pakora recipe from the net, and by the time I'd done that, GF#1 had made the chicken masala, butternut squash curry, saag paneer, bombay potatoes and some lentils thing. Pretty impressive and very tasty.

I see you've been cooking over the weekend - love the sound of the scallops! Thanks for the link btw - looks great, will have to explore more.

I'm cold in the office - it's 10°C outside!! I need to have a snooze, feel knackered...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I have wine flu
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  And tired
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Not in July/August, it'll be pretty cool there. Starts warming up in September.
                    thanks, that's nice to know, back on a possible list then
                    Join IPSE

Comment

may also have a shorter weekend type thing before then too
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X