• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    S03E08: "I See You"
    Ah yes. That's a good ep. Bit of a contrast to S03E07 though.

Comment

Morning

Supposed to get this thing finished, or at least ready to go to testing, by the end of this week.

We shall see…

Comment

Looks like there's one optimist left at failed Bitcoin exchange MtGox:

Comment

Bored.

Now.

It was ever thus.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning!

Got the train in this morning. God, it's perpetually a tulipe form of transport. SWT couldn't make it any more unglamorous than it is. Train on time by 5 mins late as the GAL would say.
            What time are we booked for Grub Club? 7pm?

Comment

Got to do some stuff. It's boring stuff. Don't want to do it. Have to do it anyway. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                What time are we booked for Grub Club? 7pm?
                Booked for 7 as we're stuck here till 5:30. Looks a bit suss if we both skive off early.

Comment

A couple of women with a stepladder just came around the office and stencilled inspirational/humorous messages over the windows

The aged joke about 10 types of people and binary is at the end of the room behind me. The one over the window I can look out of is from Steve Jobs - Tim Cook tweeted it on Jobs' birthday yesterday.

Ho hum

Comment

WMSS.

Checkout the vodka menu and cocktails! Mmmmmm! I know what I'm going to be drinking for the next two hours.

I wish I hadn't eaten that duck wrap for lunch - feel totally stuffed.

Quack.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      A couple of women with a stepladder just came around the office and stencilled inspirational/humorous messages over the windows

The aged joke about 10 types of people and binary is at the end of the room behind me. The one over the window I can look out of is from Steve Jobs - Tim Cook tweeted it on Jobs' birthday yesterday.

Ho hum
                      There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, those who don't and those who didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X