• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sometimes he would reply to a post like "I agree" with "I disagree"! You then had to look back to work out what the hell he was going on about!
    Yep I've been tempted to reply to some of them...well, from when it was TPDII
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Yep I've been tempted to reply to some of them...well, from when it was TPDII
      Are you BrowneIssue?

Comment

I am watching Ocean's 11 on ITV2+1

Comment

I'm about to watch a couple of those train journey things by Michael Portillo.

Comment

Finishing work at 3am then starting again at 06:15, a full day walking round Yorkshire Wildlife Park and Cookies 4th birthday party means I really want to be in bed right now, however Airplane!, the greatest film ever made is starting now on E4 #SophiesChoice
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Think I might be coming down with suityitis. Headache, stingy eyes.

Early night methinks.

Comment

I'm terribly unfit these days, so I'm going to get some exercise.

*walks to the pub*

Comment

Made it to the pub, so I must be fit again now

Comment

Currently watching Vintage.

With the sound down.

Coz it appears to be earth wind & fire.

A style of music that I really can't stand.

Comment

Probly coz I'm a honky lizard.

Comment

Working...
                      X