• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I registered my tesco account online as part of the house move. Found I had £53 worth of tesco vouchers! They seem to give me £5 every month even when I don't spend a penny there.

Comment

Starting to get lots of letters for previous occupant. She owed a shed load of money. Naughty girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Thats cos you ain't drivelling about what is wrong. Come on - we are all ears.....
        Busy, busy, busy today

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Starting to get lots of letters for previous occupant. She owes a shed load of money. Naughty girl.
          FTFY. Make sure you explicitly tell every writer by phone and recorded letter that she doesn't live there anymore. Then return all mail as it arrives as address unknown....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              FTFY. Make sure you explicitly tell every writer by phone and recorded letter that she doesn't live there anymore. Then return all mail as it arrives as address unknown....
              I used to get that at a previous place, apparently the previous occupants name was "P. Panther'' , my place in the UK the previous owner defaulted on credit card bills and loans and we had bailiffs turn up thankfully while we were out.
              They left a calling card and I rang and gave them an earful, not to mention all the registered letters I had to send to banks and credit card companies.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Speaking of property, it seems I am now joint owner of yet another property in Ireland.

Got a letter from my late Aunt's solicitors to say she'd left her house to my brothers and I.

That's going to be a barrel of fun trying to sell the place.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I shouldn't have had that pita bread with chicken and garlic concoction. At least, the other chap in the room feels I shouldn't have had it.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

umm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X