• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my network card expired yesterday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I've got the keys to my new house
      When is the house warming party?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Bored.

Now.

And I feel rather odd, but not in a good way.

Cold? Sweaty? Nauseous? Stiffness? Pains?

Nitroglycerin pills.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Every second train is cancelled and those that are running are 'subject to delays'.

CUKers, including Churchill, defiant in the face of public transport issues

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Cold? Sweaty? Nauseous? Stiffness? Pains?

Nitroglycerin pills.
              I've got a nitroglycerine spray (actually, I've got about a dozen of them, as they keep on prescribing it for me every month if I don't cross it off the list). They call them GTN (short for Glyceryl TriNitrate) sprays, though, to avoid alarming people whose only knowledge of nitroglycerine comes from watching it explode in cartoons

I never actually use it, it's just automatically prescribed if you've ever had heart problems

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Well, that was a slightly better day. Got some interesting bits done. Then found out there was an urgent feature I was supposed to be working on, which nobody had thought to tell me about

Won't be hugely difficult to do, but just enough interesting aspects to it that it should keep me entertained until the weekend. Although there is a risk it may turn out so simple that I can get it done in a couple of hours. Ah well, we shall see

Comment

Working...
                      X