• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there we are: some esteemed customer's circuit sorted out.

Hint: pics run off 5V rather than 6.5V.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      You're sure that's not just a faded memory about an old favorite uncle?
      You mean uncle Jimmy?

BrilloSaville

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        I guess it must be, the Easter eggs are starting to arrive on supermarket shelves already!
        Sainsburys have had Hot Cross Buns out for weeks.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So I left work at 1pm for my medical. Well some guy stuck his finger the wrong way up the marmite motorway so I hope it was a medical.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

So I left work at 1pm for my medical. Well some guy stuck his finger the wrong way up the marmite motorway so I hope it was a medical.
            In the medical years ago the lady spent ages checking. The bloke today was straight in and out. I reckon the lady was enjoying it. Not my choice of date.

Comment

In the medical years ago the lady spent ages checking. The bloke today was straight in and out. I reckon the lady was enjoying it. Not my choice of date.
              I then rode home - then did an extra 25 miles.

Comment

I then rode home - then did an extra 25 miles.
                Then salmon salad for dinner.

Comment

Tomorrow is bonus day - should be fun.

Comment

ZeitPater appears to be a bit better: out of bed sitting in char & staff have confirmed he's been walking about the ward.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      ZeitPater appears to be a bit better: out of bed sitting in char & staff have confirmed he's been walking about the ward.
                      When he can run round the ward its time to leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X