• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

As I am 50+ clientco gives me a 360+ healthcheck each year. I start at 1pm. I presume they will check the prostrate? If not I will have to go to the loocal brass and pay for it I suppose?

Seriously, I wonder if they will use a finger this time instead of sticking their whole head up there?
    I heard they have a special tool to do that nowadays. I also heard that he's a CUK regular.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      omm
      Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I feel

Comment

I presume they will check the prostrate?
          You're going to lie face down?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            You're going to lie face down?
            ooops - I meant the one where you lie on your back then roll your knees to the side.

Then they enter with sandpaper.

Comment

ooops - I meant the one where you lie on your back then roll your knees to the side.

Then they enter with sandpaper.
              You're sure that's not just a faded memory about an old favorite uncle?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just Venting

So today I give my first ever neg, with a clear (and in my mind fair) reason.

Recipient chooses a random post of mine to neg me back with a one worder ?!

I know the rep system is a bit of a game to some people, but really ?

Sensible, grown up part of me says " laugh it off, he's a "

Childish part of me says play the same game and neg every one of their posts that irritate me

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

ok, feel a bit better now.............. Grown Up parts coming to the fore........

And how was your day ?
                If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  is it easter yet?
                  I guess it must be, the Easter eggs are starting to arrive on supermarket shelves already!
                  If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                    I guess it must be, the Easter eggs are starting to arrive on supermarket shelves already!
                    Cadbury's Cream Eggs used to appear in Woolies on Boxing Day.

I'd buy them & wrap 'em up as Xmas pressies.

Until they started printing "Best before" dates on them .

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I've reached the end of the interweb thingie again.

Comment

Working...
                      X