• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    The lego Simpsons set was in store in the Metro Centre Store.

My wife saw it and didn't bother telling me

Here's a photo

I want the Breaking Bad methlab set.

Comment

Feck me.

I've answered the same fecking silly questions 3 or 4 times in the last half hour, some at 3 or 4 minute intervals.

It's driving me and it's no wonder that ZeitPater is content to remain in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Feck me.

I've answered the same fecking silly questions 3 or 4 times in the last half hour, some at 3 or 4 minute intervals.

It's driving me and it's no wonder that ZeitPater is content to remain in hospital.

I know that feeling. And if I hear the story about being stopped by the police on the way back from a millennium party one more time I will not be responsible for my actions!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Ooooooh, might have found yet another leakage.

Better now than 6 months later when all the work is done.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Tenalady?
            I think they might look a tad unsightly on the ceiling.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My back hurts, now I know why we always got someone else to pack for us.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Swimming was 1.5 miles in 59 mins 55 seconds. 1:35 faster than last week.

Took the twins to lunch and went shopping. 4 lots of fish. 2 lots of chicken curry. Now trying to work up the energy to take a walk. I still hope to make swimming tonight at 7pm. Its tri club night so free.

Comment

My back hurts, now I know why we always got someone else to pack for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Ta!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ta!
                      Hopefully you are feeling better? Most back pain is caused by the back going into spasm to protect against damage. If you keep moving gently, pain killers if necessary, you should be fine.

We've got to know the outcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X