• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Guy behind me creating a 'collage of hot chicks' on his work PC, about to purchase a penthouse in a cr@ppy area via phoenixing his co. and being quite public about it.

People in front of me on a different project shouting about what us the difference between Unit Testing and UAT

My permie on a course (how to be a BA) left me with test scripts to upload into ALM - merged cells, blank lines and empty mandatory fields - only last week he said he wanted to be a developer

It must be a full moon, this is a bl@@dy circus, roll on 5pm.
    The circus is nothing to do with the full moon. Its just a typical day in the office....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

you know when a child over emphasises a sneeze and thinks its funny

i have a middle-aged man in the next row doing that several times a day - permie VP

Comment

My noob keeps sighing.

I think it's starting to get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          you know when a child over emphasises a sneeze and thinks its funny

i have a middle-aged man in the next row doing that several times a day - permie VP
          You clearly have never met my wife. She can sneeze once (well it will be several times) and scare people at the other end of the supermarket.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You clearly have never met my wife. She can fart once (well it will be several times) and scare people at the other end of the supermarket.
            MrsB is the same. The force and volume is astounding.

She sneezes loudly as well.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              MrsB is the same. The force and volume is astounding.

She sneezes loudly as well.
              Mine are more "aroma" than volume, which can be unfortunate for people in the same room.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

morning!

Comment

Morning...

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

morning!
                      Originally posted by Alias View Post