• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Come on then, if ewe're 'ard enuff.
    meh
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I wonder if I should report the puddles on the window sills to the H&S twat.
      Keep telling you, report the lack of risk assessment, training and safety gear for all this box shifting. You've got an industrial injury now you know!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Om.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Keep telling you, report the lack of risk assessment, training and safety gear for all this box shifting. You've got an industrial injury now you know!
          Aye.

Did I mention the "Dynamic Risk Assessment" form that got circulated recently?

For use when you haven't got time to do a proper one.

As you say, no manual handling course provided, no safety footwear, no protective gloves.

<sucks teeth>Where there's blame there's a claim<sucks teeth (of which there are many) even more>

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Well, there we are.

Another pile of ordure posted on Facebook from the library in Neath.

Byeeeee

Have a good weekend all.

I may get around to plugging in that BT router thingie this weekend if I get the time.

Comment

Morning
                Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

updating linkedin and tidying the front room now everyone else has gone shopping..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon.

Lazy day so far. Slobbed this morning, spent a couple of hours this afternoon stripping and rebuilding the headset on the commuter bike and otherwise tinkering in the garage. Got a big pile of crap ready for the tip tomorrow making room to use the garage for turbo/weight training over the winter.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X