• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****! For the first time in my adult life I have actually slept in and am late for the work, I've been late many many times before but that's usually just through procrastination!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Kicking off between PM and senior PM on part of the other project. Should I point at that everyone is wrong on this point as there is a fundamental original requirement which absolutely everyone missed from day zero.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Day off today.

Dunno whether to go for a cycle or a run.

Whilst I decide, I'll just veg.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          ****! For the first time in my adult life I have actually slept in and am late for the work, I've been late many many times before but that's usually just through procrastination!
          Well you've already done your working week.....

Comment

Morning all.

Knackered now & the day has scarcely begun.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well you've already done your working week.....
              I'm actually already two hours over
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

For once I actually feel slightly awake and have some energy.

Must have something to do with passing out at about 19:30 while I was thinking about going out to get some dinner and then getting 12 hours sleep.

Comment

Morning all
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Will be stuck in a call for hours.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

<---

Will go and play with javascript to see how many variations of a theme we've created by having multiple people working on the same project without talking to each other...

Comment

Working...
                      X