• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

today I'm off to see how much of a screwup clientco made on the development....

I don't think developing without a design phase is a sensible approach as gaps can be rather large....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.

Getting chilly out there this morning. Had to break out the base layer for the ride in.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Morning all.

Getting chilly out there this morning. Had to break out the base layer for the ride in.
        Had to put the heating on. Its mornings only and only for the 30 minutes until I get up to take the chill out of the house.

Comment

Morning all.

Another fine day at the madhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            It's just greyly grey here.
            Whilst it was greyly black in Swansea, it was tipping it down in Neath.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I don't think developing without a design phase is a sensible approach as gaps can be rather large....
              TODO: Put Something Here

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Had to put the heating on. Its mornings only and only for the 30 minutes until I get up to take the chill out of the house.
                the heating in my hotel room isnt working !

I will need to remember to pack a couple of extra items next week (Joggers, hoodie etc..)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  the heating in my hotel room isnt working !

I will need to remember to pack a couple of extra items next week (Joggers, hoodie etc..)
                  Large electric heater to run up their electric bill.....

Comment

MrsBP seems in a good mood today. This can only mean I am going to get a severe kicking later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

MrsBP seems in a good mood today. This can only mean I am going to get a severe kicking later.
                      She's solved the problem of finding a house in North Wales by just buying North Wales.

Comment

Working...
                      X