• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Yup.

Rule One: STFU.

I've broken that once in a distracted moment, never again.
    I'm doing that right now. Just another half an hour and I'll be orf for a long weekend of sunshine and jolly japes with the good Lady Tester, no doubt lubricated with large amounts of fermented grape juice. I don't really want to tell anyone about the major issue I've just found as I'd rather wait until Monday morning for the long winded analysis to start.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I'm doing that right now. Just another half an hour and I'll be orf for a long weekend of sunshine and jolly japes with the good Lady Tester, no doubt lubricated with large amounts of fermented grape juice. I don't really want to tell anyone about the major issue I've just found as I'd rather wait until Monday morning for the long winded analysis to start.
      One of my projects is going t!ts up before it's even started as the amateurs at permieco set stupid expectations with the client and the ''PM'' that's at clientsite hasn't a clue how projects work.

It also seems that my biatch likes to spend his whole day on the phone to his girlfriend, he keeps disappearing off, words may have to be said. doesn't help he's not the brightest spark in the book either
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        One of my projects is going t!ts up before it's even started as the amateurs at permieco set stupid expectations with the client and the ''PM'' that's at clientsite hasn't a clue how projects work.

It also seems that my biatch likes to spend his whole day on the phone to his girlfriend, he keeps disappearing off, words may have to be said. doesn't help he's not the brightest spark in the book either
        You are being drawn in to permie politics.

Comment

Right, blow this; I'm orf. Tiddly plop!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Are we allowed to laugh?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Mr Mac has had the same ice cream every day this week.

He claims its his favourite but today I've discovered there is a competition on them to win a £800 handbag.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

He claims its his favourite but today I've discovered there is a competition on them to win a £800 handbag.
                  Yesterday I hate a white chocolate one not the caramel one that has the competition on
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Oooh, suits you sir

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Yesterday I hate a white chocolate one not the caramel one that has the competition on
                      I take it you didn't like it much.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X